Umanoff Side Table
0 pieces in stock
- More units coming 2021-09-15, backorder now
As relevant today as it was when first designed by Arthur Umanoff in the 1950s, the reissued Umanoff Side Table balances walnut and brass on its rounded top and tripod inspired frame to create a table that challenges convention. Despite its decidedly small footprint, the versatile piece makes a big impact as a mid-century modern design for a glass of wine, mugs of coffee or a delicate vase. The Umanoff Side Table is available in two sizes.
- Overall Dimensions: 17"L x 17"W x 17.7"H
- Weight: 4.87 lbs.
- Overall Dimensions: 17"L x 17"W x 23.6"H
- Weight: 5.38 lbs.
- Table Top, Brass Edge : 17" DIA
- Table Top, Wooden Edge : 15.7" DIA
- Can Hold Up To 11 lbs.
- Solid Oiled Walnut
- Brushed Brass with Matte Lacquer