Norm Architects and Els Van Hoorebeeck
Co Lounge Chair, Fully Upholstered
0 pieces in stock
- Temporarily out of stock
Our Co Chair series proves that comfort doesn't have to come at the cost of beauty. Equal parts elegance and ease, its graceful minimal, modern frame and supportive, angled backrest make sitting a pleasure — for how ever long it lasts. The new Co Lounge Chair continues the collection's legacy, combining steel, woodworking and upholstering skills and unexpected comfort to create an iconic chair for relaxation that fits seamlessly into any setting.
Co Lounge Chair is a new and lightweight lounger with exceptional sitting comfort. Inspired by classic designs that combine metalwork and woodwork to iconic effect, the new iteration purposefully re-spaces its different components to create a lighter, more laid-back look than its dining predecessor. The comfortable design enhances interior spaces rather than demanding attention in a room. The form-pressed wood veneer backrest is angled for comfort and the curved armrests and upholstered seat support and embrace the body. The slender powder-coated steel frame belies its strength, providing a stable and sleek foundation on which to stand. Fully customizable, it melds beautifully with its surroundings — whether at home in a cosy living room corner or placed in a hotel lobby or office reception.
- 27.5"W x 26"D x 28"H
- Seat: 16.3"H
- Arms: 22.8"H
- Weight: 16.5 lbs
- Weight capacity tested up to 450 lbs (EN 1728:2012, 6.4)
- Armrest: Natural Oak Veneer with Matte Lacquer, Dark Stained Oak with Wax or Black Painted Oak and Beech Core
- Frame: Powder-Coated Welded Steel
- Upholstered Seat & Back: Beech, Curved plywood, CAL117 Foam, Upholstery
- Moss 022 - 22% Viscose, 14% Acrylic, 6% Linen, 3% Nylon
- Dakar 0250, 0842 - Aniline Leather