- Shop by brand
Harbour Arm Chair, Hard Shell
47 pieces in stock
- Currently stocked
Conceived during the design process for Menu’s new creative destination Menu Space located in Copenhagen’s thriving Nordhavn (Northern Harbour) area, the Harbour Chair is the result of fulfilling a variety of needs (among others) comfortable versatility. Designed specifically for Menu Space, the dining chair is ideal for anything from restaurants, conferences, offices, or in the comfort of one’s own home.
A hybrid space that mixes office, showroom, café, co-working and event space in One, Menu Space required a chair that could suit a range of purposes. Finding a perfect balance between geometry and organic shapes, the shell’s armrests bend outwards for maximum support, as does its high backrest, providing not only comfort, but also an elegant and slim appearance that will appeal to any discerning design aficionado.
- Dining/Star Base: 26.6"H x 23.2"W x 21.5" D, Seat Height: 17.7", Weight: 17.2 lbs
- Counter Base: 34.4"H x 23.2"W x 21.5" D, Seat Height: 24.8", Weight: 19.3 lbs
- Bar Base: 44.1"H x 23.2"W x 21.5" D, Seat Height: 28.7", Weight: 21.2 lbs
- Armrests: 9"H From Seat
- Weight Capacity: Tested up to 450 lbs (EN 1728:2012, 6.4)
- Shell - 85% Polypropylene, 15% Fiberglass
- Made from Injection Molded Plastic
- Base - Powder Coated Steel, Matt Lacquered or Dark Stained Oak
- Star Base - Casted and Extruded Aluminum