Thomas Chung & Jordan Murphy
Cast Sconce Wall Lamp
What does it really mean for a design to be timeless? At MENU, we apply the term to concepts that carry archetypal weight, harking back to bygone eras and echoing familiar forms. At the same time, these designs’ simplicity makes them unquestionably modern. There is little ornamentation, and every element carries meaning and purpose. Such is the nature of the Cast Lighting Series. Chung and Murphy based the original cast aluminium pendant on age-old plumb weights that masons and carpenters have been hanging from lines since ancient Egyptian times to establish a true vertical.
Continuing the pendants’ graphic expression, the Cast Sconce Wall Lamp also incorporates new components to establish a distinct identity. So while it beautifully complements the Cast Pendants, the wall lamp also hangs comfortably on its own, bringing soft, glare-free light to living spaces, hotel rooms, or passage areas. The thoughtfully designed brushed brass vertical bar and mounting plate create an engaging form that naturally assimilates into the décor of any space. Like the Cast Pendants, the Cast Sconce Wall Lamp is designed for both commercial and residential use.
Light bulb included.
- 7.5"H x 4.7"W x 7.3"L
- Back Plate: 4.9"DIA x 0.7"L, 3" Mounting Bar, contains hex screws (5/64 hex tool)
- Cast Aluminum, Brushed Brass
- Configured as a plug-in out of the box, but wiring allows easy re-configuration to hard-wired
- Electrical: 110V, G9 socket. Use LED bulbs only, max 7W (2.5W bulb included). In-line on/off switch on cord. No dimmer.
- Included light bulb: Frosted G9 LED, 2.5W, AC110V, 200 Lumens, 2700K, CRI80+
- Commercial clients requiring a quote on the UL-listed version please contact our customer service or your local MENU sales representative.