Reverse Table Lamp
0 pieces in stock
- More units coming 2021-08-15, backorder now
MENU presents Reverse Lamp, a new lighting solution that underpins the ever-present beauty of natural materials. In his search for simple and clever solutions in any given space, Danish designer Aleksandar Lazic looked to Italian marble tables from the 1970s when creating the Reverse Lamp. Inspired by the play on structure created by geometric constraints, the conical travertine base and curved, bronzed aluminium shade define the lamp’s perfectly balanced expression.
The light diffuses evenly across the unworked stone, left raw to allow the light to highlight its natural imperfections, revealing shadows and an intriguing color play that seems to stem from the base itself. At precisely the point at which the shade and base meet sits a dimmer switch for adjusting the light intensity. Fitted with a dim-to-warm LED light source, the Reverse Lamp casts warm light on a bedside table or subdued light on a cabinet surface, making it an elegant and characterful solution to a multitude of lighting needs.
- 9.4"DIA x 11.8"H (Base: 4"DIA, 8.3"H), Weight: 5.7 lbs
- Cord: 78", Adapter includes US plug
- Travertine stone, Aluminum, PMMA Diffuser, Adapter
- Dimming: Controlled on top of shade, dim-to-warm, 2200K - 2940K, 560lm Max
- Electrical: 6W LED Panel, CRI >85