JWDA Table Lamp
0 pieces in stock
- More units coming 2021-06-15, backorder now
Honest materials, concrete and brass, are transformed into a lamp of beauty by Stockholm-based designer Jonas Wagell. Inspired by traditional oil lamps, he brings these materials together into a design that is both raw and delicate. It has been noted that JWDA Concrete Lamp fits perfectly into any style of interior, ready to adorn a bedside table, desk or sofa table. Which suits Jonas just fine: "I want to create products that can be used every day and become part of people's lives."
Marble variants are now available, and are 20% larger than the standard size.
- Brass, Steel & Concrete Lamp: 11.4"H x 6.7"W, Weight: 3.9 lbs
- Marble Lamp: 12.6"H x 7.5"W, Weight: 5.0 lbs
- Lamp Shade:
- Concrete, Marble, or Steel Base
- Opal Glass
- Electrical: 110V, Max 40W, IP20
- Bulb Socket: G9
- Bulb (included): AC110V, Frosted G9 LED, 4.5W, 450lm, 2700K, CRI 80, rated for 15,000 hours
- Cord: 6.5 feet, white, fabric
- US plug
- Metal knob functions as switch and dimmer
- Commercial clients requiring a quote on the UL-listed version please contact our customer service or your local MENU sales representative.