Peek Floor Lamp
0 pieces in stock
- More units coming 2021-11-30 00:00:00 -0800, backorder now
The Swedish designer Jonas Wagell designed the Peek lamp as a floor lamp to accompany a sofa he designed a few years ago. The design is simplistic, humble and somewhat quirky.
He explains, "I find that floor lamps are often big and quite dominant in interiors. I needed a lamp which was small and humble and simply "popped up"Where you needed some light. The Peek lamp has a heavy base with a long slender stem and a shade, which gracefully peeks over the back of a sofa or armchair."
The shape and silhouette of the Peek floor lamp was the basis for the smaller Peek table lamp. Use the floor lamp as a reading light by the sofa, or as ambient room lighting. The top end of the stem has a touch-sensitive dot that functions as a dimmer.
Jonas Wagell on the design: "Although the form derives from a functional requirement I believe it's important that the lamp has personality and an expression. I strive to create simplistic objects and products that are intuitive and easy to understand. In essence, the Peek lamps only consist of three parts; base, stem and shade. The form is reduced to the necessities and the expression becomes iconic."
- Dimensions: 6"W x 49.2"H
- Base: 4.9"W x 2.8"H
- Powder-coated Steel and Aluminum
- Dimmable, controlled by touch dimmer on top of lamp stem
- Internally wired 6W LED panel (no bulb), rated for 35,000 hours
- Cord length: 8 feet, same color as lamp, soft PVC
- US plug
- This item can not currently be UL-listed.